Friday, October 9, 2009

Our visit to Di Lorenzo...

We went to Di lorenzo today to sort of finalize our choice of tiles, carpet,and ktichen splashback...There's this nice young lady who entertained us...toured us around to show which ones we can choose as part of our package...those with blue dots only..and I tell you..there ain't a lot of them!! There are so many tiles everywhere...It's a bit frustrating how they don't label each area...They should put a sign like you know, this area is for ktichen, this one is for floor tiles...etc..It's like a maze in there..anyway...we've only got 1 weekend left before our Colours appointment so we've decided to finalize everything and not go back there anymore so we don't change our minds...I wished I have taken some photos...We only took note of the description and codes and thought that I may get a better photo if I jsut go to their website...But apparently...it's not there...So it looks like we have to go back again next weekend to take photos...i hope we won;t change our minds again...I'll post photos when I get the chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment